Sunday, August 18, 2013

AT Style Cure Day 12: SHOPPING FOR REALZ

Apartment Therapy Style Cure Day 12: Shop 'Til You Drop

I didn't go shopping this weekend. The room is coming along but I REALLY needed to catch up on True Blood since the finale is today. So I did.

But the universe had other ideas because my Joss & Main rug arrived. You know, the one I bought prematurely when I thought I was redo-ing the master bedroom.

This was my first time ordering from Joss & Main and I am super happy. I bought this one, at $198 WITH SHIPPING. Way less than I've seen on any other site on the interwebz. And it's lovely; I'm super pleased with Joss & Main and Loloi Rugs and the Universe. Of course, it's too small for the master bedroom. But it's going to probably look great in the new guest room. And I also shopped in my house and found a shower curtain from World Market that I bought for the office curtains. I actually thought I would need two, but ended up using only one in the office window.

So now I have a new 'pairing'. Thanks to Apartment Therapy, I've been thinking way to much about decor pairs. And regular pears. But that's how my brain works.

It's coming along nicely.












No comments:

Post a Comment